Intentional Self-Care JourneyPractice, Reflection, & Planning (PRP)
Professionals who work forward-facing with people sometimes neglect themselves daily. This workshop will help professionals learn how to develop a mental health check-up plan and explore various strategies to explore the plan that will work for you. The purpose of this workshop is to equip professionals with tools and resources that cater to their individual daily self-care specific to maintaining a healthy balance whether it is at the job, at home, or on the go.
Self-care is any intentional action that an individual takes to care for their physical, mental, and emotional health. Through the use of structured experiences, group discussions and practical activities, this workshop offers an engaging and interactive session. The goal is to create space and opportunity for participants to understand the science of stress, positivity, and build skills to increase overall wellness.
Join the Free course now!
Join WJDC for a 7-Day self-paced course .
- Ongoing discussions board
- Reflective practice activities
- Engaging relaxation practice sessions
Each participant will receive a copy of the Intentional Self-Care Journal.
Intentional Self-Care Series Objectives:
1. Participants will learn the foundations of self-care and the science of stress.
2. Participants will practice skill-building to maximize workplace performance and personal performance.
3. Participants will evaluate their coping skills and identify areas of improvement.
4. Participants will develop a personalized self-care plan.
5. Participants will build a list of social supports in their network.
Is your life out of balance? Need a coach?
I am a Certified Coach expert for over 5 years. I can help you transform your life and get it to run smoothly.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 WJ DEVELOPMENTAL CONSULTANTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.